CAKE DECISIONS!! & Abla's Pastries Granville

Thursday, June 3, 2010


I'm getting married in October... and there was one thing that i thought I'd be crazy the most about...
and its CAKE! I said to my so called "wedding planner" you won't have any problems with me.. as long as i get a good cake and the food that is being served is perfect..

so i think a couple of months ago he took us to Abla's Pastries where my cake is going to be made.. as a lot of people know already...
I'm one big Lebanese cuisine fan!!.. I LOVEEEE everything about Lebanese cooking!!.. and surprisingly.. the amount of times i have driven past Ablas Pastries i have never actually gone in and bought something.. its hard when you really don't know what is what.. and the proper name for it all.. but this was MY opportunity!!. it was like heaven!! i got the "wedding planner" to recommend me things i should taste and buy.. because i was just so excited..!! i think i headed up spending $60 on sweets.. and brought some to work! just so i could try a bit of everything!...

I was very satisfied indeed.. i almost forgot the reason why i was there to begin with... to taste cake!!...
their cakes were pretty yummy!! Not the BEST CAKE EVER!! but it was still nice and tasty!..
The man and I decided to go with White Chocolate Mud for our top tier and then marble mud (never fails) for the rest of the tiers and the give away cakes to the families.. now its just deciding what cake design I want.. I KEEP CHANGING MY MIND!!.. it's so exhausting!!..

check out Abla's .. to fulfill your sweet craving taste buds :)

Abla's Pastries
48 Railway Parade Granville NSW 2142
http://www.ablaspastries.com.au
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: