Kings Plate Pizza & Kebabs, Riverwood

Thursday, May 6, 2010

People seem to think I'm crazy when it comes to food...
I'll will drive anywhere at anytime if I was craving something...
and when someone tells me that they ate a place and starts talking bout how delicious the food is.. there is no one that thought will leave my mind until I try it..and this is exactly what happen with this pizza shop..A friend of mine told me about this pizza shop in Riverwood..It's her fiances sisters husband uncle or cousin hahadoesn't it get so complicated trying to explain friends of friends of friends..... hahaa..I'm always on the hunt for the best pizza.. one that doesn't make you feel so sickand just keeps you wanting more...
the one thing when it comes to food... is service...
I'm crazily crazy about customer service..
It just adds the final touch to the whole food experience .. don't you think?
Anyways this is a family business as most non commercial pizza shops are..its owned by a LOVELY... LOVELY couple who are sooo nice!!..we told them we came from the west just to try their pizza because someone told us they were yummy! :) and they were so appreciative that we traveled so farIt was just my partner and I..poor guy is trying to lose weight and went and ordered the whole pizza shop! haha..We OrderedA Meat Platter (which is pretty much a kebab on a plate)Cheese, Garlic & Olives Pie (which is in a pizza form)Haloumi Cheese Pie
Arabia Pizza (mushroom, oregano, ground mince & Olive)and BBQ Chicken pizza
that's a lot for 2 people and just for noting down.. we did not eat it all
we got take away for the pizza so I could drop some to my parents in the morning(nothings better then pizza for breakfast)the couple gave us some fried sliced potato and pickled vegetables too on the side which was soo nice of them to do!! the potatoes were sooo yum!! its like big fresh hot potato chips!:)
anyways here's some photos and address!!
333 Belmore Rd, Riverwood NSW












0 comments: